I am testing to see if I can generate the interest towards a class action suit, that involves precedential and widely-effecting issues; whose truth may be easily certifiable.
As America’s fields, forests and culture, has been destroyed for greed, I am trying to galvanize its opposition through a critical legal analysis not of the merits or flaws of such itself, but the process that approves and allows such. and shows all building approval by local officials has been illegal. The incorporation of towns with local officials violates important federal laws. The magnitude of this issue compels necessary promulgation to the public.
I want to warn you. I believe the spiritual defeats the totalitarian.
What we should do is call a free assembly, let the people decide, let the press know what and how the people have decided; and how free assemblies where all present have a vote are the natural form of community decision-making: peaceable assembly puts power in the assemblies, of the people.
1) The First Amendment “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances“
Local officials abridge free assembly. Free Assembly is a natural and legal form of community decision making; where all present have a vote; New England has preserved its countryside through the regulation of building by community decisions requiring a quorum of 236. Representative government makes sense at a state and federal level, but abridges the natural and legal form of community decision making of free assembly through the incorporation of towns by local officials in state constitutions which limit decisions to be made by local elected officials.
2) The Tenth Amendment “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
Though the reason for the tenth amendment is often unknown, I will explain its simplicity. Powers not delegated to the Universe States by the Constitution are reserved to the states or the people. Local officials are neither state nor people, so they exercise powers not delegated to the united states, like the power to allow something to be built, illegally.
While federal constitutions in Europe contain the free assembly clause; the tenth amendment is an advancement that sets up a legal tension between the state and the people, region and community. So even if decisions by states, the people have some claim to wise responsibility in reservation to state or people, in free assembly.
My citation of the tenth amendment in 7 years has not been refuted. Public Debate is required to show the needed truth, because corruption festers in secrecy.
This also means the structure of local government is corruptly designed for corruption. If a large city needs to make a community decision, there can be many gatherings, and each assembly have one vote.
3) The 14amendment”No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States;”
As state constitutions incorporate towns with local officials, they are expressly abridging the privilidege of free assemblies, and the immunity from a few ruling the many, locally. Making community decisions in free assemblies is a civil rights issue.
§ 1983. Civil action for deprivation of rights
USC42 1983 Every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any State or Territory or the District of Columbia, subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the Constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured in an action at law, suit in equity, or other proper proceeding for redress,
This means suing law enforcement *State attorney generals, The Justice Department, for depriving us of our rights, by not enforcing our laws. These are more ethical parties than builders and local officials, to go after those to enforce the law, than those who break it. I believe cases filed under this federal code may not be dismissed, but must be argued.
5) The Fifth amendment “Nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.” It is very easy to see the letter of the law here. Private property may be taken for public use, not public uses. Increasing tax revenue through eminent domain helps many public uses; making it substantively different than taking private land to help one public use such as one library or park or public utility. This is an easy argument to see. The more it is known, the easier it will be to change the Supreme Court Decision.
6) Article 2a ARTICLE I
RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES
1. All persons are by nature free and independent, and have certain natural and unalienable rights, among which are those of enjoying and defending life and liberty, of acquiring, possessing, and protecting property, and of pursuing and obtaining safety and happiness.
2. a. All political power is inherent in the people. Government is instituted for the protection, security, and benefit of the people, and they have the right at all times to alter or reform the same, whenever the public good may require it.
Recognizing these old laws enlightens us to an ignorant government. Government can only administrate from their structure. They may not change their structure. Apprehending these old laws, enlightens us to the need for an overhaul of government structure itself, perhaps. This may not be done by the government; that is why all political power is inherent in the people, and we must pursue and obtain safety and happiness through an ultimate freedom and independence from government, and a natural right; asserted in this law. In short these issues legally may have to be reckoned by the people, as the structure of government itself may be the issue.
There are laws forbidding officials acting on issues they have a personal or financial interest in. The prestige and pay from official jobs of public trust may be actual enough to withhold an inquiry into this issue by public officials, including judges.
Absolution: The ignorance, of the logic that being able to make community decisions in Free Assemblies is precisely what distinguishes us from animals in the wild; exists because the kingdom of god is represented in western civilization by the kingdom of heaven as the human and not the human being.
1) The media. Corruption festers in secrecy, in public debate, these laws will prevail. That the press does not know these laws signifies a repression of the press.
2) Free Assemblies must be implemented where a wise economy may be generated, and communities may discuss what is wanted for time and life and community.
3) A judiciary absent from these understandings causes a critical analysis of the judiciary as lacking the spiritual guideline that one is not allowed to hurt others, which building often does; this understanding too, distinguishes us from animals who may do whatever they can; our judiciary is seen as so few serving for so long, of the same class; Ancient Rome addressed these issues through 1) recognizing officials are responsible for society, and thus aimed its judiciary at the folly of officials, not the people, who are subject to the powers of government. 2) Specifying judges come from the lower classes, in recognition of the judiciary as a check upon the powerful upper classes. And 3) allowing cases to be heard by assemblies of the people.
I can file class action without any help; that is the beauty of a republican government that allows one person to bring up a grievance he feel needs redressing. Popular movement, if arising in several states, is more able to galvanize congress and judiciary duties than localization.
Look, this is public proof all approval of building by local officials, violated the first and tenth amendment; yet there is no impediment to the knowledge of this; it is more that there is no one. So I try to lay down the law here, so that inner sanctum may hear me.
Please pass on to interested parties.
Other case work
2003; argued in state case police blotter in local papers can constitute cruel and unusual punishment
04-366 argued in federal court tenth amendment and freedom of assembly made local officials allowance of building illegal. Because this case got no press, so the public never knew local and state lawyers on its dime got this case dismissed by Judge Anne Thompson on the argument that this grievance is not an actual grievance because there is a municipal government designed to address local issues; and because the state of N.J. may not be sued because one’s right to sue comes from NJ.
Supreme Court Booklet of a petition for writ of certiorari arguing the ninth amendment encourages the retention of rights through qualifying for rights.